The Blueprint Council will appoint an ad hoc work group made up of Blueprint Council members and Continuum members that is responsible for development and oversight of all elections. The election work group will report to the Blueprint Council and not be comprised of more than 49% Blueprint Council members.
Voting Rights: Those individuals that meet the following provisions are eligible to vote in the Blueprint Council Election:
- Self-identification as homeless or formerly homeless
- Commitment to Blueprint 2.0 as demonstrated by a signed Continuum of Care Membership Statement on file
- Signed membership statements can either be submitted physically to CHIP’s office or can be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Active participation in the Continuum over the prior 12 months as demonstrated by Continuum, Blueprint Council, and/or Committee attendance sheets
- To satisfy active participation, one must attend at least one Continuum, Blueprint Council, or Committee meeting
- Make sure to sign your name on the attendance sheet as this serves as the official record of attendance